Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites!
- Allergy Free Chocolate Pudding from The Simple Moms. This is similar to one I do — a great idea!
- Sunshine Popcorn from Nourishing Treasures. I used to eat lots of popcorn and if I still did I would certainly make this recipe!
- Saving Money with Homemade Snacks from Real Food Real Deals. This is a great breakdown of tons of recipes for homemade snacks and what each serving costs! I’m sure you can find some snacks that work for you here. Great post!
- Banana Hazelnut Pancakes from Laura’s Gluten Free Pantry. These look awesome!
- Do Chua Pickles from Picklebiotic. Wow! This is a really nice Vietnamese recipe for a traditional ferment!
- 10 Apple Cider Vinegar Cures from Rockin the Green Life. There are so many things you can use apple cider vinegar for!
- EMG’s Dirty Dozen and Clean Fifteen from Soulicious Life. This looks similar to last years list and is a good guide.
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Fecal Microbial Transplantation: Promising Novel Treatment for IBD. THis is an exciting new study with FMT in kids with ulcerative colitis with very promising results!
- Low Carb Diet REVERSES Cardiac Markers in Diabetes. Another very interesting study that uses diet as the treatment. About time!
- Lemon Coconut Macaroons. The lemon adds a fresh flavor to die for!
- Fat Tuesday April 30, 2013. Fantastic eats in the real food world this week!
Please note that in order to be featured, you have to have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. I will also share the featured posts on my facebook page.