Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- Peppermint Pest Control from My Lamp is Full. Great idea for pest control!
- Reduce Food Waste to Save the Planet & Your Wallet from dc Healthy Bites. There are some great ideas here!
- Party Hummus Bites GF/CF/SF/DF/EF from Creating Silver linings. These look very interesting if your are eating chick peas!
- 3 Lotion Bar Recipes from Simple Life Mom. These look so simple as nice for homemade use or gifts!
- Sweet and Sour Chicken from Axiom at Home. This looks like a good recipe when you want a change!
- Kefir fermented bread dough – no yeast! from Homestead Lady. This looks like a great recipe for those who are making their own properly prepared breads!
- Tiny Tip Tuesday: Eat Your Chocolate from Nourished Roots. You knew I had to feature this one!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- 6 Reasons to NEVER Eat Corn Especially if You Are Celiac or Gluten Sensitive. Lots of new information here!
- Perfect Poached Eggs. These are so delicious!
- Treat Your Allergies With Raw Honey. A guest post from Simple Life Mom!
- Cauliflower Crusted Sheppard’s Pie – Paleo/GAPS.A guest post from Libby Louer!
- Fat Tuesday: April 29, 2014. Great eats in the real food world this week!
- One Gallon Tropical Traditions Gold label Coconut Oil. Join the fun! This is open through May 7!
Don’t forget to there is still time to sign up for the Thyroid Sessions!
If you are in learning the most current information about Diabetes or know someone who is, sign up for the Reversing and Preventing Diabetes Summit! It is on now!
Please note that in order to be featured, you MUST have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. If you are wondering why you are never featured it is most likely because you DID NOT LINK BACK to the Fat Tuesday post.