Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- No Bake Strawberry Cream Pie from Practical Stewardship. Wow! This look s amazing and you don’t even have to bake it!
- Slow Cooker Fall Off the Bone Ribs with Honey Garlic Sauce (Gluten Free/ Refined Sugar Free/ Paleo) from Sandi’s Allergy Free Recipes. This is a great recipe for company!
- Ultimate Healthier Brownies from Worth Cooking. These are good and look delicious!
- Quick & Easy Paleo Hamburger Buns from Cassidy’s Craveable Creations. These certainly look good around a burger!
- Strawberry Shortcake Meringue Cups from Thank Your Body. Shortcake is one of the few cakes that just has to have cane sugar to make it work. This one is great because it has very little and the cakes come out beautifully!
- Food Rules from a Fourth Grader from Once Upon a Time in a Bed of Wildflowers. We HAVE to start teaching the children! Well done Christine!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Sparkling Pomegranate Flavored Kombucha. Pomegranate flavored kombucha is by far my favorite for several reasons.
- Grain-Free Chocolate Banana Brownie (GAPS, Paleo). This is a recipe you can whip together in the blink of an eye for those unexpected visitors.
- Book Review: Doctored Results by Ralph Moss. This riveting book reads like an action novel and is thought-provoking and provocative. I highly recommend it!
- Tell EPA to Stop Killing Bees! The EPA is supposed to protect our environment and all the critters who live there. Once again, they are failing to do their job.
- Fat Tuesday: May 20, 2014. Great eats in the real food world this week!
Please note that in order to be featured, you MUST have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. If you are wondering why you are never featured it is most likely because you DID NOT LINK BACK to the Fat Tuesday post.