Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- A-Z Vegetable Recipe Roundup (Wahls + Paleo AIP) from Phoenix Helix. Wow! You have got to take a look at some of these awesome recipes! Thanks Eileen!
- Pidpenky (Creamed Mushrooms) from Where the Wild Rose Grows. I love this post and this recipe! It is dairy-free!
- Difference Between Real Foods Diets from A Nutritional Makeover. This is a very nice graphic!
- Paleo French Bread (nut-free) from Cook It Up Paleo. This is a nice recipe if you can tolerate yeast.
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Primal Life Kit 2015 is HERE! – Save 97%! This is an awesome bundle with amazing value! Hurry! Offer ends May 14!
- The Secret Super-Nutrient Infants, Children and Adults Need Every Day. This nutrient is not mentioned as much as it should be.
- Grilled Grassfed London Broil – Very Tender! This is a great recipe for grassfed meat!
- Fat Tuesday: May 5, 2015. Great eats in the real food world this week!
Get yourself a Mother’s Day gift! The Primal Life Kit will only be available May 8 through May 14.