Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- Avocado Raw Cashew Dip (Paleo/ Dairy Free/ Vegan/ Gluten Free) from Sandi’s Allergy Free Recipes. This looks good, I never would have thought to add cashews to avocado.
- Inflammation in Lower Back: Top Proven Natural Cures from Natural And Alternative Solutions. There are some good tips here. I would add chiropractic as well.
- 60 Uses for Apple Cider Vinegar from Homestead McCoy. There are some great tips here!
- AIP Bubble & Squeak Soup from Where the Wild Rose Grows. Oh this looks fantastic!
- Preserving Avocados from Frugal in Florida. This is a good idea. Have you tried to preserve avocados?
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Your Microbiome, Probiotics, Fermented Foods and Some Surprising New Facts – You Really Need to Read This! Fascinating new information on probiotics and which are the best kind!
- Recipe: Paleo Plantain Taco (Grain-free, Paleo, AIP). These are really good!
- Book Review and Giveaway: Make it Paleo II by Hayley Mason and Bill Staley. Read the interview and join the giveaway!
- Fat Tuesday: March 3, 2015, Great eats in the real food world this week.
This week is Encore Week! You can view all the interviews that you may have missed! Register here for the Primal90 Mind/Body Session here!
Additionally, right now you can purchase the entire and incredible Primal90 System for just $147 Check it out!