Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites!
- Peppermint Patties from This Chick Cooks. Wow. This is a good recipe. This can be GAPS or Paleo is using the correct chocolate.
- Lasagna (Grain Free, SCD, Vegan) from The Tasty Alternative. This looks really interesting and there are many photos to show each and every step!
- Cowboy Skillet Casserole from Tessa the Domestic Diva. This looks quick and easy!
- The GAPS Diet and How I am Healing fromThe Urban Hearth. Great synopsis of the GAPS diet and how it may be applied to individual circumstances.
- The True Cost of Lighting from Small Footprint Family. Dawn always has great information in her posts!
- The 9 Biggest Lies of Modern Nutrition from KrisKris. He does a good job debunking these myths.
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Get More Traffic to your Blog with the Kitchen Tour and Homestead Feature. Check this out if you would like to get more traffic to your blog.
- Home on the Range: Freedom Acres Farm. Check out the great photos here!
- We Won! An important victory for the anti GM movement!
- String Beans with Currant Balsamic Dressing. Great recipe for SCD/GAPS, Paleo/Primal eaters.
- Fat Tuesday June 12, 2012. A fabulous collection of great eats in the real food world this week!