Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites.
- Grain-Free Pizza Crust! (Gluten & Dairy Free) from Laura’s Gluten Free Pantry. Interesting, yeast crust.
- Tropical Coconut Ice Cream (DF, SCD, Paleo, GAPS) from The Tasty Alternative. WOw! This looks really good!
- 5 Great Garden Lessons from an Unexpected Place from Whole New Mom. If you have challenges with your garden this post is for you!
- Spicy Beet and Kohlrabi Salad
- Bubbly Probiotic Lemonade from Learning and Yearning. Delishously refreshing!
- The Most Nutrient Dense Fruits and Vegetables from Phoenix Helix. Great information here!
- Foods that Protect Against Sunburn from Gluten Free A – Z. This is a very good article about what foods protect you against sunburn with links to other articles.
- Paleo Coconut Panna Cotta from Gluten Free Travels. I always wondered what Panna Cotta was. It looks delish!
- No Bake Coconut Banana Cream Bites (dairy, grain, egg, nut-free) from Livin’ The Crunchy Life. Wow! That’s all that needs saying.
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Why I Always Marinate Grilled Meat. It’s simple and adds a layer of protection and flavor!
- Action Alert: Tell FDA To Treat Small Farmers Fairly. Please help. Your food depends on it.
- Grain Free Dipped Madeleines. This recipe is awesome if I may say so myself!
- Fat Tuesday July 23, 2013. Fantastic eats in the real food world this week!
- How To Beat the Odds — Real Food For Busy People. This is a great NEW online class — get it now while there is a big discount!
Please note that in order to be featured, you have to have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. I will also share the featured posts on my facebook page.
Check out Real Food For Busy People and save up to 50% while the promotion lasts!
There is still time to save $20.00 on the Healthy Mouth Summit Upgrade!