Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- Cherry Cheese Cake Ice Cream (Dairy Free/ Vegan/ Paleo/ Refined Sugar Free/ No Ice Cream MachineNeeded) from Sandi’s Allergy Free Recipes. This is easy and looks so good!
- 5 Nourishing Summertime Popsicles :: Great For Teething Babies, Busy Toddlers, & Kids of All Ages! from Raising Generation Nourished. Wow! These look great for all ages!
- Healthy, No-Churn Chocolate Ice Cream from The Frugal Farm Wife. Here again, an easy and healthy way to enjoy ice cream!
- Relaxing Lavender Foot Cream from Brown Thumb Mama. I love a soothing cream for my feet! This looks so relaxing!
- Gluten-Free, Vegan, and Paleo Pineapple Spoon Cake from Gluten-Free Vegan Love. Wow! This looks awesome!
- How to NOT Lose Your Mind — 4 Tips to Reduce & Manage Stress at Whole New Mom. This bears reminding.
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Testing for Delayed Food Allergies and What to do with the Results. Many types of delayed allergy testing results in numerous foods that a person is sensitive to – usually everything the person is eating. This makes one wonder if that type of testing is accurate.
- Raw Frozen Chocolate Crust Bites (GAPS, Paleo). My family members actually request that I make just the crust! Well, here it is – a quick and easy grain free, raw crust in a form that is way too easy to pop into your mouth!
- Fat Tuesday: July 22, 2014. Great eats in the real food world this week!
The 2nd Annual Eating Psychology Summit is happening right now – July 21 – 26! Don’t miss out on some fantastic expert speakers! I love this summit because there are always NEW speakers with new ideas! These experts will discuss cutting edge ideas about weight, body image, overeating, binge eating, endless dieting, emotional eating, nutrition, health, personal transformation and more.
The Evolution of Medicine Summit is also coming September 8 – 15. Here again, there will be exciting new speakers that will inspire and share with you new ideas about how to engage in your own health!