Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- Paleo English muffins ( Quick) from Gluten Free A – Z. Wow! These really look like english muffins!
- Lamb Kafta with Avocado Tzatziki from Adventures in Partaking. This is an AIP recipe and it looks amazing from an interesting blogger!
- My Amazing BBQ Steak Marinade Recipe from This West Coast Mommy. This does look amazing. I would substitute in coconut aminos if you don’t use soy sauce.
- Paleo Graham Crackers from Cook It Up Paleo. These look interesting!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Fight Back Against Bad GMO Labeling Laws! Please help! It’s our food supply!
- Orange Infused Plantains (Paleo, AIP). Very satisfying treat!
- Fat Tuesday: July 21, 2015. Great eats in the real food world this week!