Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- Link Love: Detoxify! from Phoenix Helix. This is a great sharing of detox procedures!
- Apple Chips and ACV from the Homestead Lady. Great tutorial for making a simple treat and more!
- 4 Scientifically Proven Remedies for Acne Scars from Natural Alternative Therapies. Very interesting remedies!
- All Natural Canker Sore Relief from Homespun Seasonal Living. This is a good thing to try next time you have a canker sore!
- 20 Ways to Get Your Toddler Involved in the Kitchen from the Natural Wanderer. I did some of these things and now my son is a master of his own kitchen!
- Harvest Your Health E-Bundle 90 Hour Sale: 52 E-Books and So Much More! — $886.78 Value!This is an incredible value! At the very least go to the giveaway and join the fun! There are so many prizes you have a good chance to win something!
- New Year Fritata. My go-to recipe!
- Fat Tuesday: December 31, 2013. Fabulous eats in the real food world this week.
- Announcing the Winner of the Paleo Slow Cooker!
Please note that in order to be featured, you MUST have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. If you are wondering why you are never featured it is most likely because you DID NOT LINK BACK.
I will also share the featured posts on my facebook page.