Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites!
- 10 Minute Guilt-Free Fudge Drops from A Joyful Mother. Wow! This looks incredible and I love the simplicity!
- Epsom Salt Detox Bath from Health Extremist. Very good instructions.
- Healthiest Cup of Creamy & Thick Hot Chocolate, Dairy Free from Tess the Domestic Diva. Yikes this looks good!
- GAPS Introduction Diet Stage 2 from Yummy Inspirations. Interesting post about the incredible changes she is seeing in her child’s eczema on the early stages of GAPS Intro. Another GAPS miracle!
- To Bra Or Not To Bra from Axiom at Home. Very interesting post about the possible health implications of wearing tight bras. You Go Girl!
- Natural and Home Remedy Round-Up for Colds and Flu from Real Food Real Frugal. It’s that time of the year to have this information handy!
- Dried Persimmon Snacks from Holistic Squid. These look like a great idea!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Your Dentist May Be Poisoning You! Find out how to keep yourself safe from toxic dental materials.
- Giveaway: Cultures for Health Kombucha Starter Kit — 3 Winners! This is open through January 23! Join the fun!
- Eczema and Inflammation: The Cause and the Cure. Find out how to help this awful condition.
- Acid/Alkaline Balance: Key to Good Health. This is a very important concept to understand.
- Basic Kombucha. I did it! I made kombucha and it is easy!
- Fat Tuesday January 15, 2013. A fabulous collection of great eats in the real food world this week!