Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- AIP Chevon Stew from Where the Wild Rose Grows. Well, this is different and it looks really good!
- AIP / Paleo Fruit Terrine with Berries – No Bake Valentine Dessert from A Squirrel in the Kitchen. Wow! This is amazing and beautiful and so simple!
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Lover’s Heaven from Raia’s Recipes. And if you didn’t have enough chocolate here is some more!
- Traditional Cheese, the Best Protein Bar from Tender Grassfed Meat. A simple wholesome snack!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Giveaway: Clear Creek Seeds Garden Bundle Pack – $45 Value! Join the fun!
- Clear Creek Seeds: Your Source for Non-GMO, Heirloom, Untreated, Non-hybrid Seeds. Get your highest quality seeds here!
- Raw Double Chocolate Hazelnut Squares (Paleo, GAPS). These are delish!
- Fat Tuesday: February 10, 2015. Great eats in the real food world this week!
A new style of Summit has started! Check out the Primal90 Mind/Body Session here!
The Healthy Gut Summit is going on right now. I am finding these interviews very interesting and enlightening! If you missed some or want to listen on your own time, you can order the complete 32 interviews here. Hurry! The reduced event price goes up Monday at midnight!