Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites.
- Cranberry Orange Coconut Flour Bread from Libby Louer. This looks good!
- Guilt-Free Pecan Pie Cookies (Paleo & vegan) from Allergy Free Alask. These also look really good!
- Hidden Maternal Gluten Intolerance and Long-term Effects on Children from Natural Wonderer. This is right up my alley so to speak. Interesting!
- B12 Deficiency–Common. Dangerous. Naturally Treatable from Nature had it First via Whole New Mom. This is really interesting and informative!
- Paleo Honey Mustard Patties from The West Coast Mommy. These look great!
- Thanksgiving 301: The Act of Giving Thanks from Savoring Today. These are the things we need to be thinking about at this time of year when we are all pressured to buy buy buy. Thanks Judy for the reminder!
- 3 Natural Cold Remedies that Work from Oh Lardy! These look good to try when the need arises.
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Black Friday! 50% Off on Your Favorite E-Products! Hurry! Sale ends midnight Monday
- Recipe: Spiced Cranberry Squash. Good for quick a side dish!
- Grain-Free Cranberry Pumpkin Kugel. Delish!
- Fat Tuesday: November 26, 2013. Fantastic eats in the real food world this week!
Please note that in order to be featured, you MUST have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. If you are wondering why you are never featured it is most likely because you DID NOT LINK BACK.
I will also share the featured posts on my facebook page.
Be sure to come back for Cyber Monday!