Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites!
- Is Your Toilet a Health Hazard? from Thank Your Body. This post is as informative as it is hilarious!
- Vitamin K2: Lost Nutrient from Our Nourishing Roots. This is very important information.
- Basil Pesto Sauce from Savoring Today. This looks like an amazing pesto recipe!
- Coconut Butter Cake from Natural Health and Prevention. This cake looks really good!
- Produce: The Clean and the Dirty from Modern Alternative Kitchen. This is a good reminder.
- Grain-Free Raspberry Ripple Cake from Gluten-free SCD and Veggie. Wow.
- Lemon Frozen Yogurt from Dimes2Vines. This looks lovely!
- CSA Box: Week 9 and Preserving Zucchini from Whole Natural Life. This is a fantastic idea!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Baby Led Weaning. More fantastic information from Nourished Baby. The coupon code is still good through August 31!
- Rustic Stone Fruit Tart. This crust is so simple yet satisfying!
- Your Wild Salmon May Not Be Truly Wild. Another disappointment.
- Fat Tuesday: August 14, 2012. A fabulous collection of great eats in the real food world this week!