Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- Real Mayonnaise is Not White from Simple Life Mom. It’s true – it is so easy to make mayonnaise. Here’s my infallible way to make homemade mayonnaise with a stick blender!
- Banana Ice Cream Pie With Biscoff Cookie Flavored Pie Crust from Allergy Free Test Kitchen. This is mainly a recipe for the filling (which looks delish). Here is the grain free crust I would use for it:
- Grain Free Baking Recipe Roundup ( Crepes, cookies, cake, pancakes) from Gluten Free A to Z Blog. You can really get lost in all these recipes here!
- Beef Tongue Spread (2 Recipes) from Almost Bananas. Well, this is a great idea to disguise tongue! I might even try this one!
- How To Make Real Kosher Dill Pickles from Worth Cooking. These are very good instructions for making dill pickles. Here is my way to make garlic dill pickles.
- 67 Things to Make with Tomatoes! from Richly Rooted. Well, there are a lot of great ideas here for that glut of tomatoes! I love my homegrown tomatoes but my son can’t have them. I make this no tomato sauce that he loves!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Salty Sweet Grain Free Cookies (SCD, GAPS, Paleo). I had a craving for something salty – but also sweet and somewhat crunchy. A cookie.
- Drying Herbs: Summer Savory. There are many ways to dry herbs. This is the method that works for me.
- Fat Tuesday: August 12, 2014. Great eats in the real food world this week!
The Evolution of Medicine Summit is coming September 8 – 15. I am really looking forward to the 40+ expert speakers. These interviews will inspire and instruct you on your health seeking journey.