Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites!
- Chocolate Avocado Pudding Pops from Real Food Freaks. What a great idea! I’m going to make some now!
- Prostate Screenings and Mammograms: Two Double Edged Swords from Gaia Health Blog. This is a very interesting topic.
- How My Family Went Shampoo-Free from A Life Unprocessed. Interesting idea.
- Curried Zucchini Soup from Easy Natural Food. This gal is an encyclopedia when it comes to soup and the recipe look terrific! Just in time for the windfall of zucchini.
- GAPS Snickerdoodles from Gutsy. These look awesome!
- How To Make Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs from Too Many Jars in my Kitchen. They ARE perfect!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- When Leaky Gut Is A Good Thing. Learn more about first foods for baby by purchasing Nourished Baby from Mommypotamus. Use coupon code SUPERMAMA for 20% off — good through August 15.
- Paleo Potatoes. These are amazingly satisfying!
- Another Compelling Reason to ONLY Eat Organic Apples. A look at how they are going to further destroy the food supply with something so ridiculous it would be laughable if it weren’t so scarey.
- Paleo Blogger Silenced by State Board of Dietetics. It’s amazing the lengths they will go to support junk food.
- Fat Tuesday August 7, 2012. A fabulous collection of great eats in the real food world this week!