Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites.
- Anti-Aging Daily Facial Moisturizer with Sea Buckthorn and Green Tea from My Healthy Green Family. This is really interesting — buckthorn has a lot of good properties and so do the other ingredients!
- Using Essential Oils Safely – Cheat Sheet from Learning About EOs.com. Very informative article!
- Yes You Can: Cure and Smoke Your Own Ham! from And Here We Are. She makes it look so easy — it is!
- Sprouted Sun-Dried Pumpkin Seeds from Reluctant Helathwife. It doesn’t get much greener than this!
- Heavenly Sweet Potato Pudding (grain free, dairy free) from the Savory Lotus. This looks heavenly!
- Nourish the Terrain with Real Food from Tender Grassfed Meat. Stanley ins the author of two wonderful cookbooks for grassfed meat!
- Banana Pudding “Milkshake” (DF, GF, refined sugar free) from Allergy Free Vintage Cookery. Nice treat!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- How I Manage a Busy Practice, A Busy Blog, A Family and Still Have Time To Cook… without going insane — I learned it all the hard way — you don’t have to — get the new online class Real Food For Busy People to save time and money on your real food journey!
- Why I Gave Up Peanut Butter. There are several compelling reasons.
- Raw Double Chocolate Coconut Bites. These are truly amazing if I may say so myself.
- Fat Tuesday August, 6, 2013. Fantastic eats in the real food world this week!
Please note that in order to be featured, you have to have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. I will also share the featured posts on my facebook page.