Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- How To Make Refined Sugar Free Gravlax (Salt-Cured Salmon) from Allergy Free Alaska. I love Gravlax! I guess when you live in Alaska you are always using salmon! This is great!
- Sourdough Starter from Simple Life Mom. This is a very detailed tutorial with lots of photos! Sourdough is the only bread I eat once in a while!
- 60+ Paleo Spiralizer Recipes plus How to Avoid Buying a Counterfeit Paderno Spiral Slicer from Livin’ the Crunchy Life. If you like to use a spiralizer, this is the post for you!
- Blueberry-Banana Fruit Leather Recipe from The Frugal Farm Wife. These look really good and a great snack idea!
- Chocolate-covered Cherry Macaroons – GF, CF, RSF, DF, Vegan, Raw from Creating Silver Linings. Wow! These look interesting!
- Dehydrated Watermelon Snacks from Reviews, Chews and How-To’s. Well this is an interesting idea. I wonder if they are still juicy when dried?
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
fetus when the mother has a large burden of toxic exposures?
Raw Coco Nutty Snack Bar. This bar holds together well and freezes well.
Wrap it up in wax paper and you have a healthy, handy, go-to snack for when you are on the run.
Fat Tuesday: August 5, 2014. Great eats in the real food world this week!
it you can purchase these life changing interviews with all the experts here.
Here again, there will be exciting new speakers that will inspire and share
with you new ideas about how to engage in your own health! I’m really
looking forward to this one!