Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites!
- Emergency Preparedness – Natural Alternatives to Prescribed Medication. Part 5 ( Allergy) from Jo’s Health Corner. This is a very thorough article about using essential oils for allergies. It is part of an excellent series on her blog.
- Kombucha: Myths vs. Truths from Phoenix Helix. Excellent and comprehensive post about Kombucha.
- Homemade Chocolate Bars (Dairy Free) from Healy Real Food Vegetarian. Everyone loves homemade chocolate!
- Pumpkin Seed Butter Coconut Bars from No Junque Living. These look very interesting!
- Easy No-Peel Creamy Applesauce from Tess the Domestic Diva. This is the easiest way to make homemade applesauce!
- Soy is NOT a Health Food from Small Footprint Family. This can’t be said enough!
- How to Plan Your Vegetable and Herb Garden from This Chick Cooks. This post is full of information about planning a bountiful garden!
- How To Make Magnesium Oil Spray Painless from Culinary Tidbits. Fantastic idea! In fact I am trying this tonight!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Curried Egg Salad. Use up your left over eggs!
- Tap Water May Be Fueling Your Food Allergies. Recent research has shown that dicholorophenol found in tap water (and pesticides) may disrupt your microbiome and lead to food allergies.
- Grain-Free Kabocha Squash Biscuits from my new e-book Grain-Free Breads, Snacks and Desserts.
- Giveaway of 3 Copies of my new E-Book! Open through Monday April 8!
Please note that in order to be featured, you have to have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. I will also share the featured posts on my facebook page.