Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- Lava Cake with Chocolate Sauce(Gluten Free/ Grain Free/ Dairy Free) from Sandi’s Allergy Free Recipes. Yikes! I love chocolate too!
- Think You Have Allergies? Think Again from Natural Wonderer via Whole New Mom. Great post — I can’t wait for part 2!
- Momma’s Honey Lemon Rejuvenation Tea from Raising Generation Nourished. Mama, you NEED this tea!
- A Corn by Any Other Name from Simple Life Mom. Great, comprehensive post about corn. If you are eating packaged food you need to read this!
- Cholesterol myths and lies from Life Less Hurried. This can’t be overstated.
- Plant Series: Onions
- Celebrating Easter Mindfully | Dyeing Eggs from Tiny Peasant. Beautiful naturally dyed eggs!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Preventing and Reversing Diabetes Summit. Help us get the word out by forwarding this article to your friends, family members, and anyone else you know that could benefit from learning more about preventing and reversing type 2 diabetes.
- It’s Official! Chocolate IS a Health Food! A study released earlier this month looked at the effects of dark chocolate on the gut microbiome.You will be pleased to learn what they found out!
- Giveaway: One Box of Liberty Chocolate Bars – 2 Winners! $72 Value! Hurry! This ends soon!
- Glazed Pork Chops with Root Vegetables. One of the things I love about pork is that it gives you a break from the usual beef, chicken, fish rotation.
- Fat Tuesday: April 1, 2014. Great eats in the real food world this week!
Don’t forget to sign up for the Thyroid Sessions coming soon!
Please note that in order to be featured, you MUST have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. If you are wondering why you are never featured it is most likely because you DID NOT LINK BACK to the Fat Tuesday post.