Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- Nightshade Free Roasted Veggie Pasta Sauce (SCD, Paleo, AIP, GAPS) from The Tasty Alternative. Wow! This looks as good as my No Tomato Sauce for those who cannot tolerate tomatoes!
- Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole from The Frugal Farm Wife. I can really get behind this concept of using the slow cooker for breakfast! I’m definitely going to try this! What a time saver!
- DIY Salad Dressings :: 5 Recipes The Whole Family Will Love! from Raising Generation Nourished. These are great alternatives to the garbage they sell in the stores. Health food stores included.
- Delicious Dandelions (A Recipe Round-Up) from Little Crunchy Owl. Wow! What great ideas here for a seasonal and nutritious green!
- No Bake Dark Chocolate Easter Egg Nest Cookies #Paleo #Recipe from This West Coast Mommy. I knew I could rely on Olivia for an amazing – no sugar – chocolate treat!
- Tutorial: How To Cook Roast Beef from Fox in the Kitchen. Now this is something that is certainly a challenge, as Lauren says. It is easy to overcook and make this cut of meat dry. Here is the right way to do it!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- 7 Tips for Improving Your Dental Health. Taking care of your mouth can save your life which is why it is critical to pay attention to your dental health and do all you can to achieve a healthy mouth.
- Preparing Your Spring Garden. Is your garden ready for Spring? Learn some tips from Melissa at Faulk Farmstead!
- A Simple Blood Test Can Reveal Your Risk for Disease. A new study indicates that chronic hyperglycemia (increased blood sugar) correlates with the increased risk for cancer.
- Chicken Feet Broth. Chicken feet broth makes a nutrient dense, collagen and gelatin rich broth.
- Fat Tuesday: April 15, 2014. Great eats in the real food world this week!
- Giveaway: $550 Amazon Gift Card!. Join the fun! This is open through April 30!
Don’t forget to sign up for the Thyroid Sessions coming soon!
If you are in learning the most current information about Diabetes or know someone who is, sign up for the Reversing and Preventing Diabetes Summit!
Please note that in order to be featured, you MUST have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. If you are wondering why you are never featured it is most likely because you DID NOT LINK BACK to the Fat Tuesday post.