EXTENDING THE PROMOTION
Good News! Kelly the Kitchen Kop is extending the promotional period to end on 5/12 instead of 5/7.
You can still get the class for the $145 promotional price instead of the $190 regular price, which goes into effect on 5/12.
If you are new to the ideas of real and traditional foods and the proper preparation of foods, you may be confused by everything that you hear. Why reinvent the wheel? There is GOOD NEWS! Kelly, over at Kelly the Kitchen Kop is presenting her Real Food for Rookies class again. This is on-line learning at it’s best. Read what people are saying about the class.
Here’s What People Are Saying About the Class
- “Since I’m not completely new to real food, a lot was info I am familiar with, but there was just as much I hadn’t heard because I’m not fully immersed in WAPF yet. I found it all wonderful and a great refresher! It supplied tools, too, to share with my sister, SIL, and daughters. As I skimmed over the lesson I thought maybe I’ll take a little today, then the rest tomorrow. But I was hooked, couldn’t stop! Thank you, Kelly!!!”
- “I just spent about 2 1/2 hrs on the first class info, videos, and audio..and can I say, I have hit the WOW factor! So many things said and written have been what I have been searching for for months now. I have a friend who is on track with all this great stuff and where she is in her life and food style to me just seemed unreachable! But now thanks to her and YOU KELLY, I see I can someday be where I want to be!! THANK YOU!!!”
- “I am loving the class. I am a registered dietitian practicing in Los Angeles and this is far more helpful/useful than many of my undergrad courses. In fact, it makes me a little upset that I learned many “nutritional concepts” that were so backward over the last 10 years!”
- “I just wanted to say that your course has been more helpful than you can ever imagine. Having all the information in one place makes everything so much easier, especially as a busy new mom.”
- “I’m already looking forward to next week’s class!”
- “This is like a dream come true. We are all eating better, loving what we eat and everyone, for the most part, stays full between meals. I am spending less but getting more in terms of nutrition, and I can’t believe I am losing weight! The more good stuff I eat the less I want the yucky stuff I used to eat, so I’m losing weight even eating butter and frying foods occasionally. THANK YOU KELLY for sharing this with us!”
At just $145.00 this is an incredible value. You can learn how to incorporate Real Food Principles into your life in 12 easy lessons. This knowledge can take years to accumulate, but here, in this Real Food For Rookies class you can pick it up over a period of a few weeks. Kelly is not a nutritionist or a doctor, she is a mom with four kids and a lot of experience with traditional cooking. She teaches in a way that you can easily relate to and this makes learning all the ins and outs so simple.
If you wait too long, on May 12 the price goes back up to $190.00 so DON’T WAIT!
To REGISTER NOW and get more information, go over to Kelly the Kitchen Kop.