My husband has been driving me crazy this week, asking me what I want for Hanukkah. Wouldn’t it be nice to get a surprise gift? One that you may have been eying for a while but never said? Here is a list of lovely gift ideas for a chef like yourself. Just hand him the list and let him make the decision!
While Hanukkah starts Saturday night, it goes for 8 nights so there is plenty of time to order from Amazon. If you are celebrating Christmas — there is plenty of time as well!
- Vitamix Turbo Blender. This one I actually got as a gift and I LOVE it! It is so versatile and quick.
- KitchenAid 4 1/2 Quart Stand Mixer. This is also on my wish list! I think this would be great for all the baking I do. I love the red!
- Le Cruset 5 1/2 Quart Enameled Dutch Oven. This is so useful for slow cooking chicken, roasts, sauces, bone broth, etc. and it is toxin free. I LOVE all Le Cruset cookware.
- Le Cruset Enameled Cast Iron 11 3/4″ Skillet. This is an awesome fry pan. It really holds the heat evenly and it great for fritatas.
- Excalibur 9 Tray Dehydrator. This is great for making crispy nuts, dried tomatoes, dried fruit, dried herbs and many other dried foods.
- Cuisinart 14 Cup Food Processor. This is essential in any kitchen.
- All Clad Stainless Steel 12″ Fry Pan. Great product.
- Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron 10 1/4 Inch Skillet. I love any Le Cruset cookware. This is a very useful size.
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker. I have one of these and it is a great thing.
- Breville 700 Watt Compact Juicer. This works well and isn’t too hard to clean.
- Cuisinart Classic 12 Quart Stock Pot. A must have for making soups and broth.
- All Clad 6 Piece Stainless Steel Tool Set. I like the design of this one.
- Le Creuset Stoneware 1-1/4-Quart Rectangular Baker with Bonus 16-Ounce Rectangular Baker. These are beautiful and attractive for serving food in.
- Hamilton Beach 6 Quart Set and Forget Crock Pot. I chose Hamilton Beach because there is not supposed to be any lead in the enamel.
- Kitchen Aid 7 Speed Hand Blender. I have the 5 speed and it could be a little faster but it is very quiet. I love it!
- Yogourmet Electric Yogurt Maker. I have this one and I love it! Great for making coconut milk yogurt and raw milk yogurt!
- J.A.Henckles Knives. This looks like a good deal.
- Cuisinart Classic Waffle Maker. You will need this to make my famous grain-free waffles.
- Cuisinart Mini Prep Processor. This is a must have for those small jobs like processing dates.
- Cuisinart Immersion Blender. You will need this for making my famous minute mayonnaise. This is also a must have in the real food kitchen!
- Le Cruset 10 oz. Stoneware Mortar and Pestle. I always wanted one of these and this one looks so cool.
- Wusthoff Precision Knife Sharpener. A real food chef needs a knife sharpener.
- Tablecraft Measuring Spoon Set. A very cool set of three different measuring utensils.
- Totally Bamboo 3 Piece Cutting Board Set. This is totally cool and made of sustainable wood!
- Case of Ball Wide Mouth Jars and Plastic Lids. These are essential for storing all that wonderful home made food!
- Kuhn Rikon Julienne Peeler with Blade Protector. This is essential for making that fantastic zucchini pasta!
- Epicurean Natural Cutting Board. This is made from 50% recycled cardboard and it is quite durable and easy to clean.
Go Grain-Free E Course
Price: $199.00 $139.00 (30% off) — Use coupon code HOLIDAY2012 to get 30% off.
Go Grain-Free by Dr. Jill of Real Food Forager, is an e-course that shares over 80 video and over 150 recipes for baking, cooking, condiments, staples, meals and more — all without using any grains or starches. Appropriate for SCD, GAPS, Paleo, Primal eaters. The recipes are also dairy, soy, additive, and refined sugar-free. This is a powerful food plan that allows healing from many health conditions.
Real Food for the Holidays from Nourished Kitchen
Fudge, cookies, cakes, roast turkeys? Think you can’t enjoy your favorite foods during the holidays? Think again! Keep your foods real this holiday season with this comprehensive online cooking class – focused on traditional, real foods! 30 instructional videos, 200 recipes and holiday meal plans makes cooking whole foods this holiday season easy and delicious.
Beautiful Babies E-Course from Food Renegade
Price: $199.00 (she may have a coupon for this class)
Want to get pregnant? Already pregnant and want to have a smooth birth and raise a happy, healthy baby? In this e-course, learn the ins and outs of proper nutrition for fertility, pregnancy, breastfeeding, & baby’s first foods.
Real Food for Rookies online class from Kelly the Kitchen Kop
Price: $190.00 (she may have a coupon if you email her)
Are you overwhelmed with all you’ve heard from the “experts” about what you should be eating? Learn the basics in this 12-week online class, including how to fit Real Food into your busy schedule and into your budget. Go with Kelly into the kitchen, to the farm, and to the store where she’ll teach you what it took her years to learn!
DIY Organic Beauty — 50+ All-Natural, Toxin-Free Recipes That Really Work from Mommypotamus
Click here to view more details — This is a NEW product and so is not on the 40% sale — but there is a coupon code for 20% off — GREAT gift idea!
- Make your own shampoo, conditioners, lotions and deodorant
- Whiten your teeth naturally without harsh chemicals like coal tar, fluoride, aspartame, aluminum and benzene
- Nourish yourself from the inside out for radiant skin, hair and nails
- Use natural preservatives, make sure your skin and hair remain PH balanced, and formulate products that are safe for small children
24.95 $19.94 (20% off)
Natural Cocktail E-Book from Our Nourishing Roots
Price: $22.00 (is you email Kendahl, she may have a coupon code)
Homemade alcoholic drinks for the real foodie, without dyes, artificial colors, or fake flavors. Shake up your favorite mixed drinks at home, from classic Martinis to contemporary Cosmopolitans.
What Can I Eat Now? 30 Days on the GAPS Introduction Diet from HealthHomeHappiness
Step by Step guide to get you started and through the GAPS Introduction diet.
Grain Free Meal Plans Freezer Cooking Guide from HealthHomeHappiness
Grain Free Meal Plans Freezer Cooking Guide guides you through stocking your freezer in 5 shorter cooking blocks with 22 Breakfasts, 10 lunches, 16 Dinners, 28 Snacks and Sides, and 8 desserts (each serves 4).
Real Food Ingredient Guide from Kelly the Kitchen Kop
Do you want to use more nutritious ingredients in your kitchen, but feel confused about which ones to choose? Do you need help deciphering food labels at the store, or knowing which foods to buy at your local farm? Grab this guide now for only $6.00!
Real Food Party Planning Guide from Kelly the Kitchen Kop
Does having people over stress you out? I’ve made it easier for you with the tips I’ve learned about planning ahead for a shindig. This will help you de-stress the whole experience, so you can enjoy yourself as much as your guests are sure to!