The deadline is approaching for registration for Food Renegade’s Real Food Nutrition And Health E-Course. This is a great way to give your children a head start on REAL nutrition. This is a great beginners class to “Renegade” real food nutrition for families and adults. Register by June 30 and receive $20.00 off!
REGISTER by June 30 and receive $20.00 off by using the SUMMERSAVER20 code.
- The major macro-nutrients (fats, proteins, and carbohydrates) & how your body uses them.
- The micro-nutrients like vitamins, minerals, enzymes, & their affect on health.
- The nutrient density of Real Food
- Industrial vs. Pasture-based animal husbandry
- Industrial vs. Organic agriculture
- The basics of Real Health
For a more in-depth look at each class, check out the Class Schedule.
Here’s a quote from an interview with Ann Marie At Cheeseslave.com (see the complete interview here).
Ann Marie: What would you say are the top 3 things to teach your kids about nutrition and health?
Kristen: I think the most important things are the things that would make the most dramatic impact on their future health. So, with that in mind, the first would be to switch from modern, refined, industrial fats like yellow, seed-based cooking oils and trans fats to healthy, natural, ancient fats like animal fats, olive oil, and coconut oil (among others). The second would be to avoid refined sugars and grains. And the third would be to get traditionally healthy foods into your body — like fermented foods, bone broths, and organ meats.