Pain is always an indicator that something is wrong. It could be very straight forward, like a musculoskeletal condition from an acute trauma. I see lots of those in my office. But I also see chronic pain conditions that spring from other, more complex imbalances in the body.
Healing from a chronic pain condition can be like peeling back the layers of an onion. Many times, in working with patients, we heal one part of the problem, only to have another area of pain spring out. It takes some digging to get to the cause.
Sometimes pain is related to organ systems, glands or other tissues.
Many times, pain and pain syndromes are related to food intolerances. It’s a stretch for some patients to acknowledge and understand that some of the foods they are eating are the cause of inflammation in their muscles, joints and tissues.
Because of our disjointed allopathic system of medicine, patients compartmentalize their aches and pains, just like specialized medicine. You get to see a rheumatologist or orthopedist for joint pain, a neurologist for headaches and back pain, a gastroenterologist for stomach pain and so on.
No one is there to put it all together and take a look at the whole person.
Thankfully we have alternative doctors like chiropractors, naturopaths, nutritionists, acupuncturists, etc. that will look at the whole person and offer natural solutions to the actual cause of the problem.
Learn how to naturally heal your pain at The Pain Relief Project, FREE and online from January 19-26, 2015.
Dr. Wanda Lee MacPhee and the rest of the healing experts from The Centre for Epigenetic Expression have gathered more than 20 health icons who have been where you are and have found natural solutions to combat serious health challenges. From arthritis to multiple sclerosis, cancer to terminal illnesses, our experts represent the fields of holistic wellness, nutrition, chiropractic care, spirituality, personal development, longevity, exercise and more.
These experts take a holistic approach to pain and dig to get at the cause of the problem. They can assist you with natural techniques that may help to resolve our problems.
Who should attend The Pain Relief Project?
- Arthritis, chronic pain and fibromyalgia suffers
- Persons with back and neck problems
- Exercise enthusiasts and personal trainers
- Healthcare consumers/patients
- Wellness advocates and life coaches
- Seniors, boomers and others experiencing pain
- Physicians, chiropractors
- Nutritionists and massage therapists
- Physiotherapists and acupuncturists
The Pain Relief Project will provide you with the information you need to:
- Learn why your pain is not an illness, but a message.
- Eliminate the cause of your pain/problem and focus on healing.
- Find the most effective natural ways to eradicate your pain.
- Learn immediate tools to restore your health and vitality.
- Develop a plan for your optimal present and future wellness!
With so many presenters sharing their wealth of knowledge. This invaluable (and FREE) resource is intended for persons everywhere who need to alleviate pain!
Join the Pain Relief Project right now for FREE, and start seeking your relief at the online event that starts on January 19!
I’ll see you online at the summit!