FREE WEBINAR ON SOAKING, SPROUTING & SOURDOUGH
Join Ann Marie of Cheeseslave for a FREE webinar on Thursday, February 9th, 2012 at 7 PM EST / 4 PM PST.
Sign up for this one hour preview of the class:
Healthy Whole Grains: Soaking, Sprouting and Sourdough
This webinar is FREE and space is limited.
Title: Healthy Whole Grains: Soaking, Sprouting & Sourdough
Date: Thursday, February 9, 2012
Time: 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM EST (4:00 PM – 5:00 PM PST)
In this free webinar, Ann Marie will cover:
- What kinds of whole grains can be sprouted
- How soaking, sprouting and using sourdough neutralize anti-nutrients like phytic acid
- When to sprout, when to soak, and when to use sourdough
- How to make whole grains kid-friendly
- How to save time preparing whole grains
- How to save money preparing whole grains
These are important aspects of whole grain baking that must be mastered in order to get the most out of home baking.
Register now! Space is limited and it is filling up quickly! Over 1000 people have already signed.
This free webinar is on a first-come first-served basis.
Go EARLY to login before the webinar starts. It will just play hold music on your computer while you wait.
If the webinar is already filled when you go to login, you will get an email letting you know when the Replay Event (recorded webinar) will be and how to access it.