I am so excited to announce the launch of my new E-Book called Grain-Free Breads, Snacks and Desserts. I have been working on this book for months — testing recipes, taking photos and …. tasting. It’s been fun and I hope you all take a look and like it as well!
In This eBook You Will Learn:
- How to bake with gluten-free, grain-free flours in place of wheat — Working with grain-free flours is very different than working with wheat and other grains. It is not a 1 to 1 substitution. It’s best to use established recipes and learn how the flours work in these before trying to convert conventional recipes.
- How to properly prepare nuts and seeds for easy digestion and use in recipes. Nuts and seeds have enzyme inhibitors, lectins and phytates that prevent absorption of the nutrients in the nut. If they are not properly prepared, they will be an anti-nutrient and may cause digestive distress.
- How to create snacks and treats that actually provide nutrients and are a positive addition to the diet — not a negative. Many of the snacks and desserts are actually made with vegetables and fruits that add nutrition. I’ve taken care to use as little sweetener as possible to get a good tasting product. The main sweeteners are honey, stevia and dates.
- How to replace dairy products in your breads, snacks and desserts with nutrient rich and delicious coconut milk and coconut cream.
- How to prepare food from the simplest and purest possible ingredients. I’ve included a chapter with recipes for the staples you will need for additive-free baking. They are easy to make at home and will save you money.
- How to create delicious grain-free products without the use of any artificial additives, leavening agents or refined sweeteners. I’ve developed these recipes without the use of any starchy leavening products, additives or refined sweeteners (including cane sugar). All are appropriate for Paleo and GAPS and most are appropriate for SCD (with the exception of the chocolate recipes).
What you Will Receive
- Over 90 gluten-free, grain-free recipes for breads, muffins, rolls, cookies, cakes, snacks and treats
- All the recipes are grain-free and appropriate for Paleo, Primal, GAPS and SCD (with just a few exceptions for SCD)
- All the recipes are dairy-free, additive-free, soy-free and refined sugar-free
- Over 225 pages of content
- Clickable Table of Contents that brings you right to the recipe you want
- Gorgeous photos of the recipes
- 9 Bonus video tutorials of the more complicated recipes
On sale now!