Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites!
- Oil Cleaning Method from Thank Your Body. This is not about cleaning oil away, but rather about using good oils to clean your skin! Great information for anyone, but especially for someone with skin problems.
- GAPS Banana Blueberry Bread from Gutsy. This looks delish!
- Apple Infused Roasted Root Vegetables from The Healthy Beehive. This is really a fantastic idea!
- Why GAPS for Type 2 Diabetes from GAPS for T2 Diabetes. This is a very interesting read with a lot of referenced research.
- The health benefits of avocado and 10 yummy ways to eat it from A Delightful Home. I love avocado and this post covers it well.
- Kefir Pop Rockets from Nourished Treasures. This is a great idea and so pretty!
- Old Fashioned Fermented Dill Pickles from Nourishing Foodways. This is a very good post with lots of tips. I have been fermenting cucumbers all summer and it is really easy and fun!
- 3 First Foods That Your Baby Needs and Your Doctor Won’t Mention from Holistic Kid. Baby’s first foods are so important and Emily explains what are really the best foods for a new eater.
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Giveaway for go grain-free: An online class — $129.00 Value! This giveaway will be on through September 13th. Join in the fun!
- Why Gluten-Free is Just Not Enough. Many people are gluten-free but still not well. There are reasons for that and the solution is to go grain-free.
- Grain-Free Salmon Rolls. These are an attractive appetizer for guests.
- Fat Tuesday: September 4, 2012. A fabulous collection of great eats in the real food world this week!
New Online Cooking Class: go grain-free. Check out my new grain-free, dairy-free, additive-free, soy-free and refined sugar-free cooking class. I’m really excited about teaching this class because I know so many people out there are suffering from so many conditions that can be helped with a grain-free diet.