Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites.
- Why Animal Fat is a Health Food from Learning and Yearning. This can’t be repeated enough in our fat phobic society.
- Paleo Chocolate Pudding Snacks from Oatmeal with A Fork. Wow! This looks good!
- Homemade Fruit Leather in the Oven from Practical Stewardship. This is a great way to dry fruit if you don’t have a dehydrator!
- How To Survive An Autoimmune Flare from Phoenix Helix. If you have an autoimmune disorder you MUST read this post! Thank you, Eileen for your words of wisdom!
- Grain Free Pear Crisp from The Savory Lotus. Looks lovely!
- How to Naturally Heal Your Gut from Soundness of Mind and Body. These are good suggestions.
- 56 Awesome Fermented Food & Drink Recipes from Girl Meets Nourishment. This could be an e-book it is so comprehensive!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- My New E-Book: Beyond Broth, Nourishing Homemade Paleo Soups. I am so excited about this new e-book! I have been drinking these soups for months and have been so happy!
- Beyond Broth, Sustainable Living, Real Food Survival Guide, Fertility and Much More! The books in this E-Bundle are all amazing! I have been reading them and have learned so much!
- How To Relieve Joint Pain and Arthritis Naturally. There are several good ways to relieve joint pain naturally.
- End of Summer E-Book Bundle! A $650.00 Value for Only $39.00! This E-Book Bundle is full of amazing books!
- Fat Tuesday: September 3, 2013. Fantastic eats in the real food world this week!