Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites!
- What’s Really in a McDonald’s Hamburger? from Thank Your Body. Where do I start? Most of us know this, but it is certainly worth telling others about!
- Pumpkin 7 Layer Bars from Our Nourishing Roots. Yikes I HAVE to make these! Kendahl you have outdone yourself again!
- Not Wurst from Stealthy Mom. Great idea for a homemade sausage!
- How To Pickle Ginger from Beyond the Peel. France you have done it again! Great post!
- Carrot Zucchini Soup from Easy Natural Foods. Sounds delish!
- Making Butter from Dimes 2Vines. Very interesting to read about the butter making process.
- How To Render Tallow from Real Food Freaks. Very good step by step tutorial. This way is much easier than others that I have seen.
- Real Food Survival Guide for Working Moms from Homemade Mommy. This is a very thorough tutorial for organizing yourself.
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Kellogg Aims to Smother the World with Cereal Grains. It’s so sad that they are targeting cultures that have thrived on traditional foods.
- Have Some Arsenic With Your Rice. Rice has always been a “safe” food for those who are gluten-free. Not anymore.
- Lasagna Courgette GF DF. Another great recipe from my new online class, go grain-free.
- Fat Tuesday September 12, 2012. A fabulous collection of great eats in the real food world this week!
- Coupon and Discount Extended for go grain-free! It is extended through October 6. Hurry! Get this great deal on this fabulous class!
New Online Cooking Class: go grain-free. Check out my new grain-free, dairy-free, additive-free, soy-free and refined sugar-free cooking class. I’m really excited about teaching this class because I know so many people out there are suffering from so many conditions that can be helped with a grain-free diet.