Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- GF/DF/GRAIN FREE FIG BARS from Simply 123 Allergy Free. I LOVED these when I was eating wheat – we used to get the whole wheat ones… definitely making these!
- Simple Egg Free Mayonnaise from Raising Generation Nourished. This looks like a good egg-free recipe!
- Balsamic Cherry Dressing from Worth Cooking. I love balsamic anything and the addition of the cherry concentrate is a nice idea for a change!
- A Spoonful of Chocolate Makes the Medicine Go Down! from Dr.Jennifer Weinberg. This article made me so happy – for the many health benefits of raw cacao!
- Blueberry Lemon Sauce from On the Home Front. Great idea for a health packed topping!
- Insomnia: 4 Home Remedies. Is sleeplessness getting you down? Here are 4 remedies that are easy and effective!
- Real Food Rosh Hashannah! Happy Near Year! Great traditional holiday recipes!
- 5 Reasons Why You NEED Real Plans – and a Recipe: Asian Shrimp and Cucumber Salad. I’ve been using the planner for a few weeks now and I love it!
- Fat Tuesday: September 23, 2014. Great eats in the real food world this week.
Are you tired of wracking your brain for meal ideas?
Let my friend Emily do it for you with her all new
Real Plans, meal plans for real food, Paleo and
vegetarian eaters! Get more information here!