Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites.
- Grain-Free Eaters Beware: Too Much Meat on Healing Diets? from Peeling Back the Onion Layers. Very informative about some subtle but important issues on healing diets. A must read!
- Beware of Chia Seeds from Politically Incorrect Nutrition. I also was not so excited about Chia seeds!
- Almond & Butternut Squash Bites from Gluten Free SCD and Vege.Just like a falafel!
- 6 Freaky Foods You May Not Have Heard Of from Eat Play Love More. If you really want to get freaked out about what’s in the food supply, read this!
- Homemade Deodorant With a Secret Ingredient from Scratch Mommy. Great recipe!
- Can Staying Warm Keep Your Kids Healthy? from Kids Love Acupuncture. Great explanation!
- 28 Awesome REAL FOOD Breakfast Ideas from Savory Lotus. Great collection of recipes!
- Kefir & Fruit Gelatin Dessert from Real Food RN. Interesting!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Action Alert: Tell Congress to Oppose the Monsanto Protection Act! Please help!
- Parents Rights Violated: Forced Chemotherapy on 9 Year Old Already Cancer Free From Alternative Therapies. This really gets me crazy with frustration and anger!
- Is Pomegranate a Superfood? Many people think it is.
- Recipe: Spiced Cinnamon Raisin Muffins (Paleo, GAPS). These are yummy!
- Fat Tuesday September 17, 2013. Fantastic eats in the real food world this week!
Please note that in order to be featured, you have to have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. I will also share the featured posts on my facebook page.