Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- Real Food Baking Made Easy from Raising Generation Nourished. Excellent and comprehensive article about what to use instead of processed junk to make healthy food for your family! A must read!
- AIP / Paleo Zucchini “Cheese” with Fresh Parsley (Nut-Free & Dairy-Free) from A Squirrel in the Kitchen. Wow! What an interesting recipe! Check out Sophie’s guest recipe on Real Food Forager this week too! (see it below)
- Gluten-Free, Vegan, and Paleo Pumpkin Cheesecake from Gluten Free Vegan Love. Wow! This looks extraordinary!
- Butternut Squash, Carrot & Quinoa Nut Roast GF from Gluten Free SDC and Vegan. Well, quinoa is not on SCD, but if you can eat it this looks like a lovely dish!
- Are You Eating Enough Food to Heal Your Body? from Phoenix Helix. This is a good question and Eileen gives some great suggestions on how to truly nourish your body!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- 3 Weight Loss Hacks that Cut Cravings and Keep You Deeply Nourished. If you don’t focus on deeply nourishing foods, all your weight loss goals will get fouled up with temptation and cravings.
- Homemade Spicy Freezer Sausage Patties (Paleo, SCD, GAPS). We have gotten into the rut of expecting breakfast foods to consist of breads, muffins and cereals. But there is nothing wrong with eating meat for breakfast.
- Guest Recipe: Paleo Smoked Salmon & Avocado Boats from A Squirrel in the Kitchen. This is a guest recipe from a great blogger! Check it out!
- 15th Annual Wise Traditions Conference in Indianapolis, IN, November 2014. This is the greatest nutrition conference you will ever attend!
- Giveaway: One Case of Olea Estates Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil — $144.00 Value!, This is the best olive oil you will taste!
- Fat Tuesday: October 21, 2014. Great eats in the real food world this week.