Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites.
- How To Get Rid of Skin Tags from Libby Louer. A quick and simple fix for this common problem!
- No Flour Brownies from Practical Stewardship. These look really good and have a secret ingredient!
- How to De-Crap Halloween from Eat Play Love More. I couldn’t agree more — great ideas!
- Kombucha for Beginners from Soundness of Mind and Body. Great starter post for kombucha!
- Healthy Gummies for Cold, Flu and Sleep from Real Food RN. Very good idea for children (and adults)!
- Apple Streusel Muffins with Pumpkin Frosting (grain free) from Savory Lotus. These look good!
- My Chicken Pox Story from The Kitchen Rag. She got chicken pox as an adult and survived!
- How to get rid of Lice… Naturally from Once Upon a Time in a Bed of Wildflowers. Good system here for a common problem with little ones!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Free Online Real Food Conference: 29 Experts for 1 Week plus Amazing Bonuses. This is an amazing offer — free!
- 5 Reasons Most Gluten-Free Products are NOT Healthy. Don’t be fooled by gluten free products!
- The Most Important Blood Marker for Health and Longevity — Not Cholesterol! New cutting edge information!
- Your Brain on Grains: Much Worse Than We Thought. Also new studies and revealing findings.
- Chocolate Macaroons. These are delicious!
- Fat Tuesday: October 15, 2013. Fantastic eats in the real food world this week!
Announcing 40% Off Sale on Grain Free E-Products! Sale is still on!
Please note that in order to be featured, you MUST have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. If you are wondering why you are never featured it is most likely because you DID NOT LINK BACK.
I will also share the featured posts on my facebook page.