Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites!
- Plastic Wrap Alternative DIY Beeswax Cotton Wraps from My Healthy Green Family. This one gets the prize for Most Useful Information — I just made that up because this one is really EXCELLENT! I will definitely be doing this!
- Hot Pumpkin Spice Cacao from Traditional Foods. This looks really yummy on a cold cold day!
- Celeriac: The Weird and Wonderful Winter Vegetable from Gutsy. This looks really good!
- 6 Reasons to Eat Fat from Analytical Mom. This important information can’t be repeated too much!
- Breaking Up With Your Microwave from Modern Alternative Kitchen. This is an important issue.
- Paleo Turkey Nuggets from Today’s Menu. Great idea for those leftovers!
- Honey Balsamic Roasted Carrots from A Harmony Healing. These look good!
- Comforting Suppers: Wintry Oxtail Glazed with Red Wine, Orange, and Rosemary from And Here We Are. This looks good for a cold winter day.
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Black Friday Sale: 40% off all E-Courses and E-Classes from Village Green Network. These are the lowest prices ever! Hurry good through Monday November 26!
- Recipe: Nutrient Dense Starch-Free Gravy — SCD, GAPS. This is so easy and tastes really good!
- Paleo Pumpkin Bread. It’s really made from a cheese pumpkin given to me by my Paleo Pen Pal but it is just like real pumpkin!
- Fat Tuesday November 20, 2012.A fabulous collection of great eats in the real food world this week!
Take advantage of the Black Friday Sale — coupon code BLACKFRIDAY for 40% off is good through Monday November 26 only!