Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- Paleo Pumpkin Bread from Tess the Domestic Diva. Nice recipe and so seasonal!
- Guilt-Free Pecan Pie Cookies (Paleo & vegan) from Allergy Free Alaska. Wow! These look good!
- Vegetable Pot Pie GF SCD from Gluten Free SCD and Veggie. You might have a vegetarian for Thanksgiving dinner and this would be a good selection.
- Holiday Coconut Mashed Sweet Potatoes from This West Coast Mommy. I love this recipe! It replaces that awful dish people make with sugar and marshmallows!
- AIP Pumpkin Pie (Baked) from Livin’ the Crunchy Life. Wow! This is a great recipe for those who cannot have eggs or nuts!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Seasonal Real Food Thanksgiving Roundup. There are a lot of great recipes to choose from!
- How to Heal Your Adrenal Glands from Stress. More great information from the Digestion Sessions.
- Grain Free Kabocha Squash Stuffing (SCD, GAPS, Paleo). I love using kabocha squash!
- Fat Tuesday: November 18, 2014. Great eats in the real food world this week!
3 for 1 FLASH SALE at The Digestive Sessions! If you order the All Access Package you will also receive the entire Real Food Summit AND the Paleo Summit! What a deal! That will keep you learning for months! ORDER HERE and get 3!
Just to sweeten the deal I’m also giving you my Beyond Broth Homemade Paleo Soups ebook when you order the Digestion Sessions Package (and you get the 2 other summits and all the bonuses as well)! Just email me your receipt and I will send you the book (Jill@Realfoodforager.com).