Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites.
- The Birthday Cake Aggregate: 10 Grain-Free Birthday Cakes with GAPS, Paleo/Primal, and Dairy-Free Options from Natural Wonderer. Because everybody needs birthday cake!
- No Bake Mini Pumpkin “Cheesecake” from The Tasty Alternative. Wow! This looks rich and amazing!
- Yeast Overgrowth in the Human Body from Homestead Lady. This is an interesting start to a series on yeast overgrowth.
- Think Before You Drink This Tea from Eat Play Love More. Some startling information about tea. If you are a tea drinker you have to read this article!
- The ultimate liver detox: Coffee enemas from Gutsy. This is an extensive article with everything you always wanted to know about coffee enemas but were afraid to ask.
- Make Your Own Apple Cider Vinegar from Learning and Yearning. I didn’t know you could do this — it is so interesting that fermentation will take place everywhere! This is similar to working with a kombucha scoby.
- Our Top 10 Nutrient-Dense Breakfasts, Including How to Fry Eggs in Cast Iron from Nourished and Nurtured. Breakfast is the hardest meal to put together if you are in a time crunch and these are some awesome ideas!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Announcing! The Gluten Summit 11/11/13 – 11/17/13 — It’s FREE! Sign up while the free registration period is still open!
- November Giveaway: Vitamix — a $379.00 Value! This is open until November 18! Join the fun!
- Fat Tuesday November 5, 2013. Fantastic eats in the real food world this week!
- The Paleo Survival Guide by Sylvie McCracken. A fantastic book in the Fall Into Health Bundle
- Toxic Free by Robin Konie and a Recipe. Another fantastic book in the Fall Into Health Bundle
Lleaon’s Anti-aging Beauty Secrets by Lleaon Rao. Fantastic recipes from around the world for beautiful skin!
Get it here — the Fall Into Health Bundle sale has been extended through Sunday (today) until midnight EST!
Please note that in order to be featured, you MUST have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. If you are wondering why you are never featured it is most likely because you DID NOT LINK BACK.
I will also share the featured posts on my facebook page.