Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- How to Make GAPS Yogurt in 30 Minutes – A Pictorial from The Urban Hearth. Of course it has to brew for 24 hours, but she outlines an easy method!
- Coconut Macadamia Halibut Bites from This Fox Kitchen. Wow! These look awesome and are gluten free!
- Lemon Honey Cake- Paleo from Gluten Free and Paleo Travels. Sounds lovely!
- Golden Beet Salad in Citrus Sauce from Gluten Free A to Z. I LOVE anything with beets and this sounds delish!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Avoid Postpartum Depression with Placenta Encapsulation. It’s trending!
- Book Review and Recipe: Nourish by Rachael Bryant of Meatified. Wow! I really love this new cookbook!
- Oven Roasted Asparagus. Sometimes you just need a very simple side dish!
- Fat Tuesday: April 28, 2015. Great eats in the real food world this week!