Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites!
- Meatball Recipe for Bulk Cooking or Parties from GAPS Diet Journey. This is clearly for bulk cooking — the meatballs look great!
- 5 “Vegetarian Foods” I Never Eat from Healy Real Food Vegetarian. If you are a vegetarian you should read this.
- The French Paradox Solved—It’s the Butter from Tender Grassfed Meat. I can’t wait for his next cookbook where he will give recipes that use a lot of butter, no doubt!
- Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes from The Tasty Alternative. These are beautiful.
- Oil of Oregano Uses – More than “Just” Nature’s Antibiotics from Nature’s Alternative Therapies. As she says in the post, oil of oregano is very strong so use with caution.
- IBS Diet: The World’s Healthiest Hamburger from DIY Health. Wow! This burger looks awesome!
- Coconut Freezer Pops from the Savory Lotus. I hope it gets hot enough here to enjoy these beautiful pops!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Why I Stopped Using Sunscreen. Apparently very controversial for some folks.
- Loving Our Germs: The New Normal. Michael Pollan is bringing the American Gut Project to the masses. Yeah!
- Recipe: Red, White and Blue Potato Salad. Festive colors and great taste!
- March On Monsanto May 25th. We got rained out along the east coast but plenty of other locations were mobbed with folks!
- Pacifier Sharing by Parents Not Good Says ADA. These are the folks who still endorse mercury amalgam.
- Fat Tuesday: May 21, 2013. Fantastic eats in the real food world this week!
Please note that in order to be featured, you have to have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. I will also share the featured posts on my facebook page