Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites!
- Raspberry Swirl Mousse from Stealthy Mom. I love anything with raspberries!
- Keeping Track of the Depth of Your Freezer from Too Many Jars in My Kitchen. A very common problem is solved in a very cool way!
- Raw Lemon “Cream” Bars (Dairy-Free, Sugar-Free, & Vegan) from Laura’s Gluten Free Pantry. These look delish!
- Luscious Lemon Bars GF from The Nourishing Home. Can you tell I love lemons?
- How To Store Asparagus from Nature’s Nurture. Very clever and timely!
- GF Apple & Raspberry Crumble with Vanilla Custard from Things My Belly Likes. Raspberries again!
- Kombucha Detoxing from Real Food Freaks. Jen is always using cool photos of herself!
- Flourless Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie (DF + GF option) from Cheeky Bums Blog. Wow!
- Buttermilk — A Staple in Grandma’s Kitchen from Mrs. Dull’s Nourished Kitchen. My sister used to love buttermilk when we were growing up!
- Hanging Onto My Mason Jars from Chicken Tender. She makes some great points.
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Supermoms Against Superbugs. Apparently there are a lot of people really concerned about antibiotic resistant bacteria.
- 3 Reasons to Choose Lacto-fermentation Over Canning. Fermentation wins, hands down.
- Get Cultured. How To Ferment Anything! An amazing deal on this superb class!
- Video/Recipe: Apple, Carrot, Raisin Chutney from Get Cultured! A good example of the quality of the class and the amazing things you will learn.
- Giveaway: Get Cultured Fermentation Class — $147.00 Value! Join the fun!
- Fat Tuesday May 13, 2012. A fabulous collection of great eats in the real food world this week!
Protect your family — Get Cultured!
The best way to reinoculate ourselves with beneficial bacteria is to eat cultured foods. Most foods can be fermented — their shelf live lengthened without chemical preservatives, and most importantly, the beneficial bacteria is created.
Jenny, from Nourished Kitchen is slashing the price of her fabulous class, Get Cultured! This promotion is on now through May 22nd.
What you’ll get in this class:
- 14 Comprehensive, Multimedia Online Lessons
- Exclusive Interview with Donna Gates, founder and author of the Body Ecology Diet.
- 52 Online Video Tutorials Teaching you how to ferment anything from yogurt to ketchup, salad dressings, sauerkraut and more.
- Over 100 Recipes for Naturally Fermented Foods so that you’re always prepared to serve your family natural, enzyme- and vitamin-rich foods.
- Over 60 Print Tutorials that you can go back to time and time again.
- Get Cultured! A 36-page e-book detailing some of my favorite vegetable ferments.
- Recorded Conference Calls so you can get your questions answered over the phone with Jenny.
- Premium Instructor Support
- Downloadable Print Materials to Take Notes & Organize Your Recipes
- Sample Shopping Lists and Equipment Recommendations.
- Discounts from companies I know, use and trust.
This is an amazing learning experience and an amazing sale! The retail price is $197. That has been slashed by $50.00 to $147.00.
But wait! If you use coupon code WEBINAR you will save an additional $50.00 for a final price of $97.00!! That is $100.00 off the price! Good through the end of May.
That’s a steal folks. Don’t miss this extraordinary savings. You will have 24/7 access to these learning materials for life! You can go back anytime and review the materials. Jenny also gives phone support. You just can’t go wrong here.
You will never have to wonder if the ferment went “right”. You will never have to throw out food again because you are not sure it is good.
Jenny is offering a $50.00 off coupon code that is good through May 22.
- Original price:
- Sale price:
- Price with coupon: $97.00 — less than $7.50 per class!
Use code WEBINAR at check out for the $50.00 discount — good through the end of May.
Watch the video for more information about the class.
Act now! — If you order today you will also receive the e-book Get Cultured! Probiotic Recipes from Nourished Kitchen.