Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- Dark Chocolate Cherry Ice Cream (Dairy Free/ Refined Sugar Free/ Vegan Option/ Paleo) from Sandi’s Allergy Free Recipes. Yikes! I am in the mood for ice cream!
- Make Your Own Soap Without Lye (well, you’ll see what I mean) at Whole New Mom. I am interested and I have been afraid of using lye! Thanks Adrienne!
- Organic Gardening with Essential Oils from My Lamp is Full. There is a great recipe for an all-purpose garden spray without any toxin chemical! Fantastic!
- Paleo Blueberry Streusel Muffins from Cassidy’s Craveable Creations. These look good!
- Quick & Easy Nut Butter Freezer Fudge at Raia’s Recipes. This is a treat that is easy and healthy!
- 13 Tips to Help Balance Hormones Naturally (A Complete Guide!) from Alkalineanthea. Very good tips here!
- 4 Healthy Desserts Kids Will Love from Gluten Free A to Z Blog. These all look good!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- 3 Simple Ways to To Enhance and Protect Brain Function. They used to teach that brain cells were not able to regenerate – but now we know better.
- How Medications Create Other Health Problems Like Diabetes and What You Can Do. Diabetes is perhaps the most pressing health condition facing the American public (and the world) today. However, it can be managed without drugs and even reversed!
- Coconut Ghee Curried Fiddlehead Ferns. Not surprisingly, early spring greens like these fiddlehead ferns are packed with nutrition.
- Fat Tuesday: May 13, 2014. Great eats in the real food world this week!
Don’t forget to there is still time to get the discount when you order the Full Access Package at the Thyroid Sessions!
If you are interested in learning the most current information about Diabetes or know someone who is, sign up for the Reversing and Preventing Diabetes Summit! It is Encore weekend there!
Please note that in order to be featured, you MUST have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. If you are wondering why you are never featured it is most likely because you DID NOT LINK BACK to the Fat Tuesday post.