Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- DIY muscle relief balm from Simply Healthy Home. This is a great use of all those dandelions in the yard!
- Homemade Italian Dressing Teacher Appreciation Gift with Free Printable from Practical Swedardship. This is a great DIY idea for teachers or anyone!
- Sloppy Joes with Cauliflower Rice–Paleo-Style from Gluten Free Travels. Great idea for a gluten free, Paleo meal!
- Lemon Poppyseed Biscotti from Cook It Up Paleo. I’m a sucker for biscotti and these look really good!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Microbiota Accessible Carbohydrates (MACs) – The New Kid on the Block. This is a new term for the appropriate food to feed your microbiome.
- Book Review: The Raw Milk Answer Book by David Gumpert. This book has all the answers – and all the questions ever asked about raw milk!
- Lemon Parsnip Salad (Paleo, GAPS). This is a great recipe for a Paleo potato salad!
- Fat Tuesday: May 12, 2015. Great eats in the real food world this week!