Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites!
- Grain Free Blender Brownies from Small Footprint Family. So simple!
- Grain Free Sandwich Bread (GAPS, Primal) from Nourished and Nurtured. Another great recipe from Sarah.
- Our Finished Chicken Coop from Whole Intentions. Great post with many photos! Fabulous chickens!
- Coconut Frappucino from Mexican Wildflower. Wow! This is really decadent but looks so refreshing for the summer!
- Chocolate Mint Tea Ice Cream from A Harmony Healing. Wow. I’m going to try this!
- Farm Girl Diaries Week 1 from Patchwork Radicals. I found this very interesting.
- Apple Spice Cake Muffins from the Liberated Kitchen. These look really good.
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Dairy Free Chocolate Pudding. This has a secret ingredient!
- Spirulina: Ancient Food From the Sea. This post will tell you all you need to know about Spirulina.
- Have Some Glue With Your Steak. You will NOT believe what they are doing to meat.
- Giveaway: Proselem — A superior Spirulina supplement — 3 winners — $120.00 value for each winner!
- Fat Tuesday May 8, 2012. Fabulous collection of great eats in the real food world this week.
- Antibiotic Resistant Bacteria: What To Do. See below for the solution to the threat of antibiotic resistant bacteria.
Here’s a great idea for a Mother’s Day gift! Tell your family to gift you Jenny’s class Get Cultured! How to Culture Anything!
Jenny from Nourished Kitchen is offering a $50.00 off coupon code, in addition to the sale, that is good through May 22.
- Original price:
- Sale price:
- Price with coupon: $97.00 — less than $7.50 per class!
Use code SAUERKRAUT at check out for the $50.00 discount.
Act now! — If you order today you will also receive the e-book Get Cultured! Probiotic Recipes from Nourished Kitchen.
If you do not have the time or desire to learn this art, we have a great supplier of fermented vegetables and juices here.