Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- Link Love Organ Meat Recipes from Phoenix Helix. There are 25 recipes that are GAPS, Wahls, and Paleo Autoimmune friendly. Yikes, Eileen is making it so easy to do – you just have to eat some organ meats!
- BPA- Free Plastic is Not Safe After All from Gluten Free A to Z Blog. This is very discouraging…
- Layered Salad from Worth Cooking. This is gorgeous! It deserves a 10!
- Our Ancestors Did Not Eat Spoiled Meat—Traditional Meat Preservation from Tender Grassfed Meat. This post about traditional meat preservation is very interesting!
- Fertility and Traditional (Middle Eastern) Diets – Part Two from Bint Rhoda’s Kitchen. Very interesting and Part one is also interesting!
- Dark Chocolate Almonds from Taste and See. This is a simple and easy treat! Great for the movies!
- The Anti-Cancer Smoothie Recipe from Alkalineanthea. This looks interesting! It is certainly healthy!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Giveaway: Pure Indian Foods PRIMALFAT Coconut Ghee, Ghee and Ghee Sampler Pack – $100 Value!. This is the highest quality ghee on the market!
- Coconut Ghee – The New Kid on the Block from Pure Indian Foods. More about coconut ghee and a discount coupon code!
- Get a Second Opinion on Your Thyroid Condition. Do you have many of the symptoms of low thyroid, but have “normal” blood tests? Get the information you need to take control of your health!
- What Your Doctor Did Not Tell You About Type 2 Diabetes. Diabetes can be reversed – you just need to get the correct information and you need to take control of your own health.
- Fat Tuesday:May 6, 2014. Great eats in the real food world this week!
Don’t forget to there is still time to sign up for the Thyroid Sessions!
If you are in learning the most current information about Diabetes or know someone who is, sign up for the Reversing and Preventing Diabetes Summit! It is on now!
Please note that in order to be featured, you MUST have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. If you are wondering why you are never featured it is most likely because you DID NOT LINK BACK to the Fat Tuesday post.