Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites!
- Easter Bunny Ideas — packing up the Easter baskets without the candy overload from The Simple Moms. This is a great idea and one that many children will love!
- Natural Ear Infection Treatment from Whole New Mom. You will be AMAZED at what this treatment is! A must read especially if you have young kids!
- Strawberry Spinach from Common Sense Homesteading. You can always rely on Laurie to publish a very interesting article!
- Winter Veggies in Spiced Coconut Milk from Phoenix Helix. Wow! This looks amazing — I’ll be trying this one!
- “Overwhelmed” Is Not The New Normal from This Woman Writes. This is a very good observation, especially for those just starting out.
- The Art of Real Food Thoughtful Compromise from Granny Vittles. Another thoughtful post about starting out.
- Drinking Broth Recipe from Kitchen Rag. This is an excellent post about making chicken broth more palatable.
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Healthy Living Summit Replay Event. There is still time to vote for your 5 favorites to be replayed on Monday!
- How to Lose Weight and Become Healthy with Vanessa Romero. Hear Vanessa speak about her amazing recovery from adrenal fatigue.
- The Unhealthy Truth with Robyn O’Brien. Hear Robyn speak about her investigations into the food industry. You will be shocked.
- How To Guarantee a Healthy Baby with Sally Fallon Morell. Hear Sally speak about critical nutrition for a healthy baby.
- Passover Dinner Love Link. Happy Passover.
- Fat Tuesday March 26, 2013. Fantastic eats in the real food world this week!
There is still time to save 60% on the Healthy Living Summit Package and to register for the FREE summit that ends March 31!
Click here to order now and save 60%! After the summit ends the price goes up from $79.00 to $199!
Please note that in order to be featured, you have to have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. I will also share the featured posts on my facebook page.