Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- Stop Restless Leg Syndrome: The Unbeatable & Fastest Natural Remedy from Natural Alternative Therapies. Great post!
- No Bake Dark Chocolate Easter Egg Nest Cookies from This Wast Coast Mommy. Wow! I love it! No added sweetener and so cute!
- AIP / Paleo Crispy Cinnamon Thin Cookies – Coconut-free from A Squirrel in the Kitchen. Thanks Sophie! I have some tigernut flour and now I will use it! Check out her giveaway of this flour!
- Instant Pot Bone Broth Tutorial from Phoenix Helix. I never heard of an instant pot until now. It sounds like a miracle! Imagine – it make gelatinous bone broth in just 2.5 hours! You go girl!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Autoimmunity: Just One Disease Expressed in Different Body Parts. Patients find themselves running to many different specialty doctors who are not communicating with each other, but rather are subscribing different medications for each ailment.
- Vanilla Frosting (Paleo, SCD, GAPS, AIP). This is a good frosting!
- Avocado Lemon Salad Dressing (Paleo, SCD, GAPS, AIP). Another great dressing!
- Fat Tuesday: March 24, 2015. Great eats in the real food world this week!