Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites!
- GAPS Banana Blueberry Bread from Gutsy. This looks fantastic!
- Non-GMO Shopping at Whole Foods Markets from RealFoodRealDeals. Very informative post about this important issue.
- Super Easy and Delicious Grain-Free Crackers from The Chronicles of a Teenage Foodie.Wow! These look great!
- Vinegar Uses for the Garden form Jo’s Health Corner. These is really good information that I can really use — I have lots of weeds and mold in my garden! I will certainly be trying this!
- 10 Real Food Substitutions from Yummy Inspirations. This is a good run down on what to stop eating and what to use instead.
- Antibiotics in Apples and Pears from Rockinthegreenlife. Oh my! I didn’t know this!
- How Long Did People Live 100 Years Ago? from Granny Vitales. This is a really interesting post. A must read!
- Paleo Ginger Almond Scones from Gluten Free Travels. Wow. This looks good!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Your Mattress May Be Making You Sick. I did a lot of research about this and came up with some solutions.
- 21 Day Sugar Detox With Diane Sanfilippo from the Healthy Living Summit. There is stilll time to sign up and get information!
- Roast Duck Breast with Orange Ginger Sauce. This is a really savory dish!
- Fat Tuesday March 19, 2013. Fantastic eats in the real food world this week!
- Dr. Caroline Dean — The Magnesium Miracle at the Healthy Living Summit — the price goes up midnight tonight Pacific time! There is still time to save 60% on the package and to register for the free summit!
- Hear Chris Kresser at the Healthy Living Summit! — the price goes up midnight tonight Pacific time! There is still time to save 60% on the package and to register for the free summit!
There is still time to save 60% on the Healthy Living Summit Package and to register for the FREE summit that starts Sunday March 24 — Today!
Click here to order now and save 60%! After the summit ends the price goes up to $199!
Please note that in order to be featured, you have to have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. I will also share the featured posts on my facebook page.