Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- Coconut Chocolate Mousse (Paleo, Primal) from Eat Play Love More. Wow! I’ll be making this!
- Almond Butter Curry Chicken from This West Coast Mommy. This really looks good!
- Sitting is the New Smoking from dc healthy bites. This is a very interesting and thorough article!
- Cinnamon Apricot Hamantaschen from Raia’s Recipes. These are gorgeous and a special treat this time of year!
- Amish Baked Chicken (And Meal Planning: One Small Change At A Time) from Raising Vintage Kids in a Modern World. Good advice and great recipe!
- The Ultimate Breakfast Cookie :: Dairy, Egg, Gluten & Refined Sugar Free :: Nut & Grain Free Options from Raising Generation Nourished. These look awesome!
- Paleo Dark Chocolate Mints (Andes or Mini Cups)from Livin’ the Crunchy Life. These look amazing! Go look!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Recipe: Easy Mushroom Gravy – 4 Ingredients! (SCD, GAPS, Paleo). This is my go to recipe for gravy now.
- Woman are Twice as Likely to Get Alzheimer’s as Breast Cancer – 6 Tips for Natural Prevention!
- Fat Tuesday: March 18, 2014. Great eats in the real food world this week!
- Giveaway: Winner’s Choice of Four Awesome Prizes – March 17 – 31! – $500 Value! Join the fun!!
Don’t forget to join the fun at this amazing giveaway! Giveaway: Winner’s Choice of Four Awesome Prizes – March 17 – 31! – $500 Value!
Please note that in order to be featured, you MUST have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. If you are wondering why you are never featured it is most likely because you DID NOT LINK BACK to the Fat Tuesday post.