Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- Broth Blocks for Snacktime or Sleepytime from Real Food Carolyn. Wow! Great idea! I’m going to try this!
- Delicious Paleo Carrot Cake Muffins from Allergy Free Alaska. These look delicious! I love my recipe for carrot muffins but I will try this one also!
- A Great Simple Grassfed Steak from Tender Grassfed Meat. Stanley REALLY knows how to cook a steak. I am going to follow his directions!
- 7 Alternatives to Petroleum Jelly for Taking Care of Your Skin from Learning and Yearning. This is a very interesting and thorough post!
- 20 Things I do to Save Time from Brown Thumb Mama. We can ALL use some of these tips!
- How to Separate Eggs & the Nutritional Power of Yolks from Phoenix Helix. This can’t be overstated.
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Tell USDA to Protect GMO-Free Producers – Your Comments are Needed Now! Deadline March 4! Please help!
- How to Clear BPA from Your Body Naturally. You’ll be surprised at how natural it is!
- Learn about Ancestral Food and Support the Farm-To-Consumer-Legal-Defense Fund at the Same Time. This is a great online conference and half of the profits go to the FTCLDF. They are there when you need them!
- Recipe: Grain -Free Kabocha Pizza Crust (Paleo, SCD, GAPS). This is an amazing pizza crust!
- Fat Tuesday: February 25, 2013. Fabulous eats in the real food world this week.
Please note that in order to be featured, you MUST have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. If you are wondering why you are never featured it is most likely because you DID NOT LINK BACK.