Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- How Much Can You Save On Whole Food at Costco? The Answer Might Surprise You from Whole New Mom. The numbers are astonishing!
- Tomato-Avocado Eggs Benedict from Gluten Free Yummy! These look really good!
- I lost Weight Eating lots of Cheese and Butter from Gluten Free A – Z Blog. Find out how she did it!
- The Complete List of Natural Antibiotics (Science-Backed) from Natural Alternative Therapies. This is a comprehensive post with fantastic information!
- Choosing the Right Dairy or Non Dairy Milk for You from Defiantly Healthy. Terrific graphic showing the different milks and the pros and cons and links to homemade milks of all kinds! Great post!
- Coconut Apple Crumble (AIP-friendly) from Cook it Up Paleo. This looks good!
- Saving Heirloom Seeds from Montana Homesteader. This is something to try!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Book Review: Eat the Yolks by Liz Wolfe, NTP. This is a great book to give to newbies!
- Secretory IgA: Another Compelling Reason to Breastfeed as Long as You Can. Please share with your breastfeeding friends and others!
- Spring Cleaning and a Giveaway! DIY Non-Toxic Cleaning Recipes from Mommypotamus — Two Winners!
- Easy Grain–Free Carrot Muffins. These are quick and delicious!
- Fat Tuesday: March 11, 2104
Don’t forget to join the fun at the giveaway – Giveaway! DIY Non-Toxic Cleaning Recipes from Mommypotamus — Two Winners!
Please note that in order to be featured, you MUST have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. If you are wondering why you are never featured it is most likely because you DID NOT LINK BACK to the Fat Tuesday post.